Thursday, April 17, 2008

We are off to Virginia in the Morning!

Carson and I are finally heading to D.C. in the morning! Wayne has been in Austin for training all this week and will be meeting us in Dallas, and we will all fly together to D.C. We have a ton of stuff to do... and plan on looking at houses and areas (schools) etc. I am sure I will have a ton of pictures to post when we get back next week. The cherry blossoms are still blooming all around the Tidal Basin... so that is definitely a must see stop. I am sure that we wont get as much as I hope to get done.... But Carson and I definitely need to see Wayne... it has been since Easter, and we need some family time. Pray that we have good flights... all on time... and that Carson doesn't lose me!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Babe, looking foward to seeing you and Carson around noon time. It's been a long week in Austin, and I just want to get back to Virginia and show you guys where we will be starting over at. Love you guys. XOXOXOX Wayne & Daddy

Kassie said...

Have a great trip and has some good family time you all deservie that.

Carri said...

I am so happy for the three of you! I know that y'all have been needing family time. I will be excited to see those pictures and bring Caden over to play in the dirt!