Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Give me a Hand! & A Prayer Request...

Last week while visiting Carson's class, his teachers gave me 18 white t-shirts to put Carson's hand prints on. All the kids in his class will have their hand prints on them and their names under each print. The shirts will be handed out at graduation as a memento of their last year of pre-school. All I could envision before starting this project was red paint all over everything! Actually only found paint in two locations besides Carson and the shirts.

This is Carson before cleanup... I am so glad that we took his shirt off... only wish we had taken the jeans off. This is 12 of the 18 shirts... we really had a great time doing this!This Carson after cleanup... the paint was a little difficult to get off... took about 3 days to wear off...


I love this photo...simply because it is extremely rare to see "the boy" asleep anywhere besides his bed... and early in the evening!

********************************************************************

If you get a chance take a look at Nona's blog on the left. They were recently chosen as adoptive parents of a baby boy born last week. They took the baby home from the hospital.. and two days ago the birth mother changed her mind. Please pray for them, and the birth mother. This is a subject very near and dear to my heart, and my heart goes out to them.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

I love the pics they are great and I am glad that you had a good time doing it. I will pray for both the adoptive parents and the birthmother.