Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day

Hmmm what thoughts are lurking in this somewhat devious mind of mine, only the author knows. Can I play a trick on Kari or is it too late and is she too wise to me and would she immediately know if I was pulling her leg or not. I do have to give her credit she does know me quite well but just even posting this - will it make her wonder or not. Ahhh I have a thought, and will implement my plan of action, I still have 12 hours to get her.

To those of you who posted comments, thank you very much, this too is new to me and I'm enjoying it so far. My wife warned me that she holds editorial rights to my posts, is that not a Constitution right that we all have, called Freedom of Speech, I'm close to the Library of Congress so I can go find the original Constitution and see. Just so you all know she edited out a comment about cherry stems and knot tying.

Well it's lunch time here in VA, so I'm off, will post more later.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

I am so glad that you are posting too it is so nice to hear what you have to say also.