Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At Least I have the Computer....

Today I spent several hours at the house waiting for the computer guy to get the phones and the internet hooked up... I am up and live... same email address.... new phone number... Anyway at least I have internet instead of using Wayne's work laptop at night. Kinda a bummer laying on the floor typing... but it beats twidling my thumbs. Tomorrow I am planning on deep cleaning this house and getting it ready for the furniture on Thursday.

I miss everyone back home... but have met the next door neighbors and they are very friendly and welcoming.

2 comments:

Kariberry said...

Hi you guys, how's it going? I have something for you on my blog if you want to check it out. :)
If you need a break from the unpacking come take a peek.

Kassie said...

I am glad that you are hooked up and can talk again. I hope that things are going great for ya'll.