Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just Playin' Around

Tonight, Carson and I had the privilege of attending a good friends surprise graduation party. Of course I took the camera, and I took some pictures of the boy and all the kiddos rolling down the hill. My very favorite time of day to take pictures is in the evening when the shadows are longer and the sunlight is golden. It really intensifies the colors and it isn't as harsh.Carson is such a poser!I really like the pictures where I catch him a little off guard.
Like this one below.


Carson sitting in the field ... he was looking for ladybugs, and butterflies. I am sure I will have to give him a dose of zrytec tonight.


Having a ball rolling down the hill


Christian and Carson... two sweet boys!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Hey Buddy, it looks like you were having fun with your friends tonight. Daddy wishes that I could have been there with you, I love the pictures that mommy took. I love you and MISS you a lot. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Love Daddy

Carri said...

Kari, thank you guys so much for coming to the party!! I loved having you both there and wish that Wayne could have been there! Also, thank you for taking all the pictures. Y'all mean so much to our family!

Keri said...

i love the last picture!!! :)

Kariberry said...

Oh, they look like they are having a blast. Very nice pictures! Cute little boy.