Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday! DAD!

Happy Birthday... I know it is a little late in the day to post this, but I want to wish you Happy Birthday again.... Miss you and Love you... Will see you in 3 weeks. I have a video Carson made for you... but I can't get my video to load... so I will post it tomorrow or Sat.

_______________________________________________
We are taking a family adventure tomorrow. We are heading out bright and early to catch the VRE train into D.C. We will then transfer over to the Metro and head to the National Zoo. The weather is supposed to be only in the lower 80's with low humidity (Hallelujah!!!). So I know it will be fun. Carson is really looking forward to riding the train and wants to sit on the upper deck so he can see how fast we will go. I am looking forward to it as well. I want to see the Pandas the most I think, but they also have a huge exhibit of Poison Dart Frogs right now too. I used to keep those as pets, and they are such amazing creatures, so vivid and beautiful. I am sure that I will have a million and one pictures tomorrow. Brace yourself for the onslaught. I might even have to pick up a new chip or two for the camera....I have about four gigs of space now... so hopefully that will be enough.
Well gotta get to sleep early... for the train waits for noone!

No comments: