Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exciting News!

We have been here about 6 weeks and from previous posts you can see that we really like it. We do however, miss family and friends. So while I was talking to my parents on Sunday, they have decided to come out for Carson's birthday in September. Yeah! Carson is very excited to say the least... he misses his Momo and Papa, says this at least once every day. I have contacted my aunt in Richmond and left messages with my other aunt in Virginia Beach, and cousin in Falls Church. So I get to plan a mini family reunion. I know I am going to need some Eads Steak seasoning and perhaps some Fiesta brand fajita seasoning... I am sure that there are few other spices that I should have stocked up on before we moved.

I am still thinking on what do do to celebrate 5000 posts. I had thought about doing a RAK.... but I have such a broad spectrum of readers, I need to make it something that would appeal to all readers, not just the scrapbookers/crafters etc. So if you have ANY ideas I would love to hear from you. More to come later!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

We truly miss you and the family. I know that God has put you where you are at for a reason. Tell Carson that we miss him. He is such a sweet boy.

Zach Fields said...

When will they be there? I'm gonna be there in late september too...

Til said...

Okay so I actually thought about this ! LOL!!! Since you wanted to do a RAK and have all different kinds of readers, why not celebrate not only your 5000 posts, but also your new City! Why not give away something from Virginia? like a magnet, a coffee mug, a key chain from Virginia!

I don't know its a thought!

Kari said...

Hey awesome IDEA! I will add that in there somehow... Thanks!