Friday, September 26, 2008

Future Photographer????

While I was organising all my photos the other day, I uploaded all of my camera cards too. I thought I had checked all of them, but obviously I missed some. Carson has always had quite a fascination with cameras and will sneak it if I leave it out. Usually I get the standard pictures of his feet, the ceiling fan, the dogs butt...whatever he is currently chasing at the time. This time however, Carson turned the camera on himself and these were quite the surprise when I uploaded the card.

This one looks like he is just trying to figure out if the camera is on. No he is NOT wearing lipstick... I don't know what that is on his lips...probably paint, or some other toxic substance.This next shot, while blurry...is the quintessential Carson...a total goofball.

Notice in this shot, he nicely framed the shot to get the ceiling fan, and the desk in the background.In this shot he finally nailed the focus!

I love this shot... total out of frame and focus... and totally overexposed. But look at how blue his eyes are!

Perhaps my favorite shot, Carson doing his Miss Piggy impression....

Then of course... the important shot of the floor vent.

In all seriousness, I loved finding these pictures.....It is fun to see what he "captures". Santa, whispered to me that he thinks Carson needs his own camera for Christmas this year.

4 comments:

Til said...

Okay that is so cute!!! my kids have done that over the years and I scrap them! How funny will it be in years when his wife and kids see what he was up to back in the day! To cute!

Carolyn said...

Those are cute! My boys want a digi camera for xmas too. What next... there own computer...hmmmm

Andy said...

Ha! That is totally adorable! His eyes are sooooo blue...and the picture of the Miss Piggy face is my fave! :)

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

My daughter is an avid photographer. When she was 2 we bought her the fisher price "kid tough" digital camera. She loved it. Need to get her a new one though. Anyways... they make one now thats waterproof too...

Heres a link to see