Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bake Sale Cupcakes!

I finally managed to finish the last of the items for the bake sale at Carson's school last night at 1 am. I made 48 Christmas light cupcakes...I think they really turned out cute. I improvised on the actual directions and used a half of a marshmallow on the side under the foil before icing to make the shape. I managed to sell all of them, plus the three plates of Christmas cookie we made as well. All in all a huge success!!!

Hopefully now things will start to slow down a bit... Today was the School Choir Concert, the Gift Giving Shoppe, Pancake Breakfast and the Bake sale. This was my PTA committee's big event for the semester... and I can say with great relief...that it is all done....NOW we are just waiting until 3 p.m. to board the VRE annual Santa Train and Toys for Tots. I am definitely making Wayne take me out to supper tonight.... I am beat.. at least I can relax on the train.

1 comment:

Housewife Savant said...

I arrived by clicking "Next Blog" above my header. (Admittedly, I clicked several times past blogs from all over the WORLD. Yes, I have that much free time on a Sunday evening.)
I stayed.
And read.
Enjoying your posts and pix.

These cupcake treats are beautiful!