Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who is Really in Charge?

I received this, this morning in an e-mail from my dad. I will preface it by saying I do NOT know who wrote it. But it was too good to NOT pass along.


Who is really in charge?

Some of you will be happy and a lot of us will be unhappy but we will still support the winner simply because he will be the president of our nation.

Top 10 predictions no matter who won the election:

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-annointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.

God approves this message!

Amen

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hi there! I just wanted to pop on and let you know that you won over at my blog!

Love this post too!