Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

Tag, and I am it! My friend Keri tagged me and mentioned how these are good for jump starting your blog when you seem to be in a blogging rut. I feel like I am in a rut if I don't post something everyday.

Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog.
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.

1. I was named Kari Catherine Sanders at birth, but I have been told that I was William Reynolds for a short while. My parents just knew I was going to be a boy. (At least I hope I got this story right)

2. I met my husband on America Online. Now this is not that uncommon nowadays, but nearly 12 years ago, was kinda rare!

3. I have lived with my husband, my mother-in-law, my mom, my dad, five dogs, three cats and a tank full of frogs. This was all under one roof and at the same time for a period of six months while we built our house.

4. I rode in an elevator with John Tesh at the Mirage in Las Vegas. I also met his wife Connie Selleca and their daughter at the Dolphin show at the same hotel.

5. I have lived in Virginia three separate times.

6. I used to keep and breed poison dart frogs.

7. I cannot stand liver...with good reason (Click here).

Ok now for the fun part... I get to TAG seven of my blogging buddies!
so guys start thinking and I call tag to: Tammy, Kari Christie, Kisha,
Dad, Wendy, Holly, and Nicole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my cousin's wife's blog is A Steelers Family. she just happens to have similar blogs to yours. the one that caught my eye was halfadozenGiles. she has known renay since high school i think. weird.

wendybtx said...

Ok now Kari... it took me 2 months to update... now you want me to write 7 weird things and tag 7 people... Well you tagged all but one of the people that I have blogs for... This might take me a few months to do... haha!